When changing over other wet/dry vacuums, whether it is a traditional electric vacuum like you may have at home or another pneumatic industrial vacuum on the market, the switchover process is cumbersome. There are typically fasteners or retainers that are necessary to hold the filters in place, filters can be poor quality and get damaged easily. Small parts needed to hold filters in place like springs or retainer nuts can easily be lost, hard to manipulate and take additional time changing from liquid to dry modes or vice-versa. With the EasySwitch, the only fastener is a rubber latch that is attached to the filter hatch cover. This means operators can’t lose parts because they are all attached to the EasySwitch Lid. To convert from a dry vacuum to a wet vacuum the steps are simple.
- Turn off the compressed air and unlatch the rubber handle. This makes it possible to complete step two.
- Lift the filter hatch lid and let it rest on the hinge stop. This is all designed to be robust enough to easily support the weight of the EasySwitch unit as well as the air hose attached to it.
- Lift the filter, whether it is the HEPA rated filter or the standard filter, up and out of the lid.
- Close the filter hatch lid onto the edge gasket that stays firmly in place.
- Latch the rubber handle/latch back into place and start processing liquid as needed.<<CLICK HERE>> to visit our websiteVivek Engineers
#22, 1 Floor, 1 Cross, Adj. to IIMB Compound, Bilekahalli Indl. Area,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076Ph : 080 - 2648 1309, 4170 1145.
Mob : 097404 39220Email: ,